Wild Rose Registry

When a vehicle comes into the province, you have a 90 day grace period in order to change over your registration and plates. To change the plates and registration over you must undergo an out of province inspection. Before the mechanic will conduct the inspection, he needs an out of province request for inspection that you obtain from us. We will need the registration from the previous province or the Bill of Sale in order to print off the form. Once the vehicle has passed the inspection, you have 14 days from the date of inspection to get the car insured and registered. Please remember, the form that the mechanic gives you, is only valid for 14 days. If you are not into the office to register before that 14 period, you will be required to undergo the inspection again. Once the inspection is done and you have your Alberta insurance, you will need to bring in the insurance, the previous registration from whichever province you came from, the original green inspection form and the registered owner must be present with their drivers licence.